19702 W 59th Ave Golden, CO MLS# 4688101
This beautiful 5 bedroom 2597 sq ft home sits just 4 miles north of downtown Golden with access to parks, paved walking and biking trails, mountain biking and hiking at North Table Mountain and White Ranch, with easy access to Boulder, Arvada, and Downtown Denver. This home was built in 2015 with kitchen upgrades including hardwood flooring, granite countertops, upgraded cabinets and stainless steel appliances, covered front and back porches and much more. Located right off the garage entrance, notice the mud room area with custom storage and hangers, and an office nook that leads to the kitchen. The living area includes a fireplace with a custom mantle and lots of natural light. The main floor also boasts a bedroom and full bath as well. The basement is waiting to be finished and provides room to expand.
As you head upstairs you will find a guest bedroom with private bath, 2 other guest bedrooms that share a jack n jill bath and a large master suite that includes an oval tub, shower, walk in closets, double sinks, with upgraded tile and granite. The second level also includes a small loft area, with a game closet, and there is an upstairs laundry room as well.
The backyard boasts a large covered back porch, gardening beds, maintenance free artificial turf grass and a limestone patio with firepit area. Both the front and back yard were completely redone by the owner and are in terrific shape.
The Table Rock Ridge Community also has a park, soccer field, volleyball courts, walking trails and is situated in the perfect spot for the outdoor enthusiast. Hiking, biking and running trails head in every direction.
For more information on this property, feel free to reach out to The Fox Group with more questions. 720-891-5751
SOLD FOR $465,000
5691 Dunraven St. Golden, CO 80403 MLS# 8740159 450k
Beautiful 4 Bedroom 3 bath home backing to green bet with stellar Mountain Views of North Table and the foothills. This home is only 3 years old with updated kitchen with island and walk in pantry, tile floors and stainless appliances. Wood floors in living area, open floor plan, master suite with large tub and separate shower, double sinks, and large walk in closets. Tastefully finished and well maintained. Like new in every way. This home comes with upgraded lighting, tile, wood floors and AC It is has been well maintained by the current owners.
Click Here for Virtual Tour
There are literally mountain views from every window, with private yard that overlooks open space. If you are looking for more storage space, check out the over-sized crawlspace, with storage options and shelving in the garage as well. Hike right out your door up North Table Mountain, take horse lessons at Table Mountain Ranch right across the street, bike to town, or tube in clear creek. White Ranch Open Space is 2 miles away, with Golden and all its recreation, restaurants and amenities ony 4 miles away.
This area feeds to Golden schools including Mitchel Elementary, Bell Middle School, and Golden High School. The bus stop picks up right in the subdivision, just a half mile walk from the home.
If you want access to all that Golden has to offer, it does not get much better than this for the price.
I have now lived in the State of Colorado for almost 11 years now. In light of all the new folks moving to this state, I thought I would share lessons I have learned.
- Spring has not arrived in March when the first warm day hits. Expect snow in May!
- If you consider yourself a biker of any sort; clip in, and expect to look like an idiot, fall unexpectedly, and generally feel stupid till you learn.
- Don’t drive through a snow drift. That stuff is like cement people!
- Speaking of driving, 4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel brake!
- If you want to keep your sanity, do NOT go skiing off I70 on a Saturday.
- Expect to be repeatedly beaten on the bike, and on the trail by women. Yes Men, get over it. There are 3-4 women in my neighborhood alone that could beat down any of you.
- In fact no matter what you do, expect someone to do it better, and faster. I got passed on my motorcycle going down Lookout Mountain by a guy on a skateboard. Case and Point… Get over yourself, and have fun anyway!
- Mountain biking is not a Sunday stroll here. Lots of up, lots of down, and plenty of large rocks. Technical means technical! Brakes are a good idea…
- Speaking of rocks, do not attempt to dig in your yard. Not for a tree, not for a fence post….They call them the Rocky Mountains for a reason. If you want to keep your manhood, please defer.
- Beer: Know it, drink it, and evaluate it or feel like a poser. And no, I have not acquired the taste yet, to my friend’s dismay!
- Be a bronco fan, or pretend if you have to. At a Broncos game my 16 year old daughter had a 75+ year old man in her face because she was wearing a Niner jersey. Scarred her for life 🙂
- People demand to be outdoors here. It’s not a fad, or a fashion statement like in some places. Play hard, work hard, take risks. Pretty much sums up this state.
SOLD FOR $421,000
5763 Devils Head Ct. Golden, Colorado 80403 MLS#2351214
This ranch hits the market this week. In such a tight market, this ranch stands out in many ways. For a newer home (built in 2013), there is nothing like it anywhere in the area. The home boasts 3 bedrooms and a den and has a open floor plan with the kitchen flowing into the living area. The kitchen is updated with stainless appliances, kitchen island, plenty of storage and lots of counter space. The master bedroom includes a bathroom with linen closets, double sinks, and large enclosed shower. The master also has a walk-in closet with plenty of space to hang up the clothes. The other two bedrooms are down the hall with a full bath and laundry room as well. If you love one level living, it does not get much better than this.
Click for Virtual Tour
The views and open space close to the home are hard to beat as well. North Table Mountain is right out the front door, with the trailhead a few hundred yards away. White Ranch Open Space is also one mile West, so the outdoor options are everywhere.
Downtown Golden is 4 miles down the road with its popular Restaurants, Breweries, Clear Creek Whitewater Park, Golden Recreation Center and much more. This area is tough to beat. For a tour of this home, feel free to reach out to us at The Fox Group for a showing!
Jeff Fox 720-891-5751
Fossil Ridge Homes in Golden near Fossil Trace Golf Course
If you are looking for a higher end home close to downtown Golden this is the neighborhood for you. Fossil Ridge is a great neighborhood of newer homes built in 2008 that back to Fossil Trace Golf Club but are within walking distance to downtown Golden, parks, trails, Golden High School and more. These are larger higher end homes just over a million dollars, with all the finishes to match the price.
There are currentlly 36 homes for sale in this neighborhood, including a few duplex homes as well. The last home sold for just over 1 million dollars with 5 bedrooms, 5 baths and a total of 5,500 sq feet of finished living space. There is another currently under contract with an asking price of 1,350,000 with 3 bedrooms and 4 baths. For more information on this community, or other higher end communities in Golden, feel free to give Jeff Fox a call at The Fox Group at 720-891-5751
Jeff Fox 720-891-5751